- that photography is a beautiful, tangible way to tell a story
- in chasing dreams and dream chasers
- in providing couples with authentic and creative images that memorialize and celebrate a specific time in their lives and relationship
- that what an image represents is more important than the image itself
- in supporting real marriages
- that photography should be natural and genuine, not fake or pose-y
- that it is an honor to witness and capture real moments and real emotions between a couple
- that photography should be fun. Seriously, we're going to have a lot of fun.
On a wedding day, I love authenticity, personal wedding details, natural light and lots of time for portraits. I love working with couples whose focus is on one another and who aren't afraid of showing emotion and embracing a moment. I love couples who trust me to see and capture spontaneous and real moments of their day (rather than giving me a long list of shots and poses). I love getting to know a couple throughout the process and counting them as new friends.
Finding a photographer that's a good fit is important, so if you've read this page and think "me too!" we are probably going to get along well. Hooray!
I would love to hear from you! Please fill out my contact form with as much detail as you can. I will get back to you as soon as possible with my availability!